{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, November 10

moved...

well...just real quick... we moved out of our house this weekend. Friday night was our last night there. It looked so different without all of our stuff in there. Saturday had a few sad moments. I cried when I called my agent to tell her we were walking out the door for the last time. After pulling out of the drive way, I just sat there staring at the house, crying to myself. That was our 1st house, where I brought my babies home and had their 1st bdays. We were proud of the accomplishments we made there..so it was a little tough knowing we would never go back.

anyway, we are at Mark's parents house now. We got all moved in and situated. It's not that bad. The kids are sharing a room, but I kinda don't mind. This morning I heard them talking together. When I went in Maddox was standing up in his crib and Emma was sittin' up in the bed with their little sleepy faces they looked so cute together and very happy! Emma told me to go back out so they could talk! :)


Hope all is well with you. Have a great day!

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

It is tough moving and starting over. Just think of the beautiful new house your going to have and be able to create many happy memories in...and baby #3 :o)

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."