{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, March 30

zero..to..156

We heard the baby's heartbeat today for the first time.
Wow that was a reality check! We are going to have another baby!
It was a sweet, sweet sound. The heartbeat was 156.
I gained zero pounds from my last visit. Which I credit all
to running up and down these stairs at my house.
Well, that and the fact that I never sit down. If I need
something done, I do it myself. (or kill myself trying.)
My doctor does not agree with the "no lunch meat"
idea, which is great. I was eating some on the
side anyway b/c I didn't really believe it either.
Some docs will tell you not to eat lunch meat
while you are pregnant which would be
torture for me. I love subway! That's where
we went for lunch, right after my appt!

2 comments:

clg0513 said...

I had never heard about the lunch meat thing until my sis in law was freaking out about it....even talked to several of my friends with kids and they had never heard of it either. I know I ate lunch meat and came out just fine!

amanda persinger said...

Awesome!! is that what you text me today?? i did not see or hear anything and couldn't read what you wrote. I am assuming it was about this. I am so excited for you and I am serious about helping you anytime!!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."