{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, April 23

my birthday

My Birthday was on the 18th. I am now 32 and totally fine with that. This birthday didnt affect me like some of the others have. I am scared of 36! yikes.

Any way I reflected a little that day about who I am and where I am in my life. My BFF got me a gift card to Target, love Target. My mom sent me a card, I got cash from the inlaws and Mark got me these beautiful pink roses. They are the best ones he's ever gotten for me. They opened ALL the way up and I have enjoyed them so much.


My birthday plans went from going to a hotel for the night, to going to dinner and a movie, to just going to dinner, to staying home to paint! (my choice of course) So we took the kids to grandmas Friday evening and started painting both their rooms. It didn't take us long at all. We finished up the stripes in Madd's room on Sat. morning. I was really happy with how they both turned out, I esp. love the shade of pink in Emmas room.


After all this we went to DQ for blizzards. The kids are just like Mark-in LOVE with icecream!! So they were super duper excited to go; as we sat there eating our treats Emma looked at me very honestly and said, "mom, the next time it's my birthday I don't want to have a party. I just want to come to Dairy Queen!"

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

1.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! okay..i am puting you b-day on my calander right now...so sorry i didn't know.
2. LOVE MADOX'S ROOM
3. umm. that banner is TOO CUTE!
glad you put it up :~)

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."