{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, July 14

real quick...

Just updating. I haven't been on here in awhile. I've been swomped with VBS. And the week is finally here. Last night was alot of fun. Still alot of work though.

I haven't given this baby thats coming in 10-11 weeks more than a passing thought, so as soon as this week is over I really got to start preparing. Washing some sleepers, buying some diapers, wipes, shampoo, lotions, ointments, blankets, ....and the list goes on. I'm getting excited to meet this little one. Last doctor's appt. yesterday went fine. The baby may be laying breech right now, but still plenty of time to flip around. Thirty weeks is fast approaching so I will promise another belly pic then.
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."