{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, November 23

{ ChRIsTmAS LiGhtS }


We finally got all the lights done! There is one more peak way up there that did not get lights on it, But it's not because Mark didn't try. He was going to try it on Saturday, but with the nice warm temps we were having the roof was too hot. So he tried again on Sunday, but he realized the roof was too steep. So we are satisfied with how it turned out. I think it's just gorgeous.
I love all the Christmas lights. Here's my wreath on the front door.
I just love how it looks and it was REALLY easy.

The tree will go up this weekend and even though I hate stockings

I'm going to hang (some really cute ones) for the kids.

We don't have mantel at this house, and I'm really missing it this time of year.
I also have a crafty project going that I will show you very soon along with
Christmas Tree pictures. Emma is counting the days....


2 comments:

The ABCs of Our Lives said...

Your lights look GORGEOUS!

Jess said...

Love your Christmas lights! The wreath looks great too. I just love decorating for Christmas!!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."