{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, November 5

{ sMiLiNG }

Yep. We're there.
Tanner has been smiling all week!
Oh! What a caaauuutie! I love it!
Makes me want to have lots of babies!
I'm a little sad that he will be my last.


He is so good. This BABYWISE thing is really working.
He is almost sleeping through the night! We put him down about 9:30 and viola!
He sleeps until 2-3 am! We are up for about :30min, then straight back down.
He then sleeps until 6:30-7 am. Love it.
For his naps he goes to sleep on his own and wakes up so happy.

It's not all peaches -n- cream. Just about every evening he has this wierd awake time. Like 5-8pm. He's not bad. Just ....awake. He gets tired during that time, but can't hardly fall asleep. So because it's dinner time, bath time, bed time.....It can be a little hairy. But we're makin' it. This is the time of day he gets his one bottle. (Another thing I am doing different with this one.) I started early enough on the bottle that he will do both, switching back and forth from bottle to breast. Sometimes formula. Sometimes breastmilk. Gives mommy some freedom.
Yay! Tanning bed!
I had to include this picture as well. I thought it so funny.
Looks like he's chewing tobacco or something.

Well, that's all for now. Just sharing my sweet boy.
Have a great day and don't forget to .............smile.

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a cutie pie!!! I. just. melted. It makes me want more too! You have such a precious family. Enjoy every minute...they grow up over night!

P.S.
So glad to have "found" you after all this time! :)

Amanda said...

He makes me wanna make me a Tanner sammich!!! Oh my goodness, how he has changed in such a short amount of time. I won't believe he's your last until he's 2 1/2 since that is the age gap between all of them!!! But never say never...
=D lol

amanda persinger said...

Look at that little chub-a-lub!
: )
SO Cute!!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."