{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, September 16

fall leaf banner


Isn't this so cute?
I really love how it turned out.
It is also very easy and cheap to make.
So heat up the hot glue guns!


I printed off a leaf pattern free online.
Like a coloring sheet and just cut out around it.
Traced it on different papers and cut those out for my leaves.
I bought one strand of garland at JoAnn on sale and
then chopped it up so each leaf had a piece.
I also used real sticks from the yard. (free!)
 
I like it.
If you want your leafs
to look more 'real' ink the edges
and then crumple them.

1. Garland
2. Paper leaves
3. Glue
4. string
5. Ink is optional

That's it!
Happy Crafting!

Thanks for hosting 320 Sycamore! You rock!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Heather~I love this garland. LOL at letting the pumpkins out :) Thank you for leaving such kind comments on my blog and for making my day brighter. Have a great weekend with your beautiful family!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."