{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, September 9

Maddox's first day of school


He was ready.
He was excited.
It's hard to believe he's
in the 3yr old class now.

I know everyone says it,
but this year with him it really does
feel like I just put him in the baby class. :(



He is SO handsome.
Bye Maddox,
Have a great day!!

He went right in, sat down,
and started doing a puzzle.
Didn't even care that I left.
As soon as I picked him up,
He said, "Hey mom, I be nice."

P.S. I thoroughly enjoyed my nap and my
Beth Moore bible study time on the couch
while completely ignoring the dried cereal
stuck to the floor behind me.  :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

awww, he looks like Mark!!! so cute...don't think I will ever be able to stop calling him Maddy-cakes. He will beat me up if I say that to him when he's 16! LOL :0

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."