{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Friday, October 22

{ to you with love }

O.k. don't think I'm crazy here but
I 'm thinking Christmas cards already.
Every.single.year. I wait until the last minute.
Not this year. 

This year I am ordering now from shutterfly.
They have tons of great designs including these,
which are my favorite.
I like these multi-photo ones, because if you are like me
 and cannot for the life of you
get a decent picture of all of your kids together,
 then you need these too!
Or if your kids, like mine, are extra cute
and you can't choose just one picture, then you
need these. :) And I know you all have
cute kids! Don't we all?

If you want to venture out
and do something different,
Shutterfly has lots of great cards to choose from.
Oh my word, look at this one!  It's from the holiday story collection.
I have never seen this before. I love it!
I might have to use that.

Having a Christmas Party?
You know I like to party.
Here are some great invitation ideas!

Shutterfly has every theme to

And I have good news,
you can join me in getting 
your cards early because
right now shutterfly 
is offering 20% off  all holiday cards!
And since the sale is going on now,
you could get a few of these adorable


So that's my spill.
Now go check out shutterfly and
see how amazingly cute the holiday story line
cards are! Well...and all the others too. :)

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."