{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, January 6

new layouts

Amanda and I decided to crank out some new scrapbook pages during the holiday break.
Her goal was 10. And not to be out done, I set that as my goal too!
We got 9 finished. We were happy with that. I was trying to catch up Tanner a little.  I was feeling guilty that he didn't have near as many pages as the other two. Here are mine...













That's it for me.
I am up to my eyeballs in yellow yarn.
I'll show you why next week.
And I just took down everything off the walls in the dinning room,
so I can paint it.....again.
I'll show you that too soon!

Have a great day!
Photo Friday coming up tomorrow.
Oh, I almost forgot...Hobby Lobby Christmas is 90% off
as well as Target 90% off.  Big Lots has 50% of their Christmas and
they still have a pretty good selection of cute stuff.
I got a wreath that I plan to use year round.
What is up with me and wreaths?

These are our memories.

1 comment:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Very cute. I scrapbook, too. Love your pages!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."