{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, February 22

favorite things

I am at a loss today for a great post full of wonderful pictures and inspiring words so I'm giving you a list of some of my favorite things. Very random things. And surely these are not all of my fav. things but a few for you....

This makes my skin so soft.
I wear it day and night.


This is a new favorite.
Who knew cranberries were any good?
Not me. Now I eat them on everything.

This stuff is the.best. root lifter everrrrrrrrrrr.
For reals.
It's kinda pricey for this little bottle, but I promise it last a very, very long time.
And I use mine everyday.

Ahhhh....my carmex.
I love you carmex.
I have this stuff everywhere.
In the basket by the phone, in my pocket, in my purse, in my van, one upstairs, one by the bed...yeah.
I'm addicted to it.
I stop to get more when I can't find the one that is supposed to be in the van at all times!


Wendy's Apple Pecan Salad is sooooooooo good.
I crave it often.
I'm stopping here because that's all the time I had to walk around my house taking pictures of random favorite things.  I could go on and on....especially about favorite foods.

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."