When we were wiring the electric to the new playroom we had to tear down some of the drywall in the laundry room to get to the fuse box. Soooooo...that was a great excuse to paint that area!
It needed it anyway. Stupid flat contractor's paint was dirty. I had paint left over from the playroom so I just used that. Good thing I really like that color because now it's in 3 rooms.
Anyway, I really like how it's coming along but its not quite finished yet.
I did paint over those growth charts (yes. I wrote down the measurements.) I'm going to re-do them and really put the frames around them this time. For reals, I am. Well, Mark is. Really.