{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, May 12

recent thrifting

I'm scrounging for a post today.
So I'm going to show you what I got
on some of my recent trips to GW and yardsales.
You're interested, right?
okay!

Mason Jars at yardsales. $14 total.

Metal hot dog sign.
GW for $1.99


Old kettle at yardsale was $3. She had $5 on it but
I didn't want to pay that much. "She" had lots that I
wanted but a little pricey.


Used bowling pin from GW
$1.99! I love this thing!
It has so much personality.
There was a whole bin full of them,
I almost bought them all for me one
for each of my friends that I knew would
'get it.' Which would be about....one friend.



2 antique framed flower prints.
Yardsale $5 for the set.
I debated, but I'm glad now that I got them.



Old books from a yardsale.
.50cents each.



And these things all came from GW.
Ranging from .99cents to 2.99.
I like them.
I know they are probably not real milk glass.
But most people don't know that....or care.
And there are two large wooden frames in the garage that I forgot about.
One from a yardsale for 2bucks and one from GW for $4.99. GW has figured us out on the picture frames people. It's best to get them on 1/2 price day, but they may not keep until then. I have been collecting brown wood frames to put above my shelf that is now finished and will hang above my church pew.
I'll show you when it is up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."