{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, August 2

found goodies!

Here's some more of the things that I have dug out of Mark's grandpa's house.
Beach picture for the kids bath.


I painted and of course distressed the frame.
It was just brown and stood out in here like a sore thumb.
Mark thinks that his aunt bought it in Virginia.
It's fun to have things around that have a little story with them.

I also found lots of old pieces of luggage.
I brought these two in for the t.v. armoire.


Mark pulled this old wood door out of the shed for me!
Yay! I love it.

And lastly I got a tall 6 drawer dresser.
Which is not beatiful, but very useful!

It is solid wood and sturdy.
I cleaned it up.
Added dryer sheets to all the drawers and
I am moving it to Tanner's closet for now.
It's going to be great storage.

That's it for me friends!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

OMG!! i LOVE that door!!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."