{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, October 25

Prize Booth, Christmas, and Tile

This is 109 necklaces that I have made for Emma's
Fall Carnival at school. I am 'in charge' of the Prize Booth.
I am making 300 more of these.

I've been working on sorting and labeling prizes today.
The boys loved! They got to play with everything.


This is my second year as Prize Booth President.
(kidding. I made that title up)
Here's the booth I created last year.

I took notes and made some improvements for this year!
I've also started to work on the kids
Christmas for Church.

And one more thing....
I'm thinking this tile for my backsplash with
a carmel colored grout and sealer.
yes?
no?
Have you tried these?
anyone?
What do you think?

crickets,  crickets

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."