{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, October 24

Whooo! Whooo!!

Are these the cuteset things ever!!!???
I know!
I love them.
Emma and I made them for all her teachers and Madd's teacher too.
We included her support teachers.
I feel like they get somewhat ignored.

They were quick and easy to make.
If you are letting your little one help with these, I would
suggest that you have everything pre-cut before you call
down the sweet, impatient, super excited 6 year old!
It makes things, well ....happier.


The little bottom note says,
Thanks for making me wiser.

cuteness.
I found this idea on Pinterest.
Whooot!
We filled them with 100 calorie chocolate snack packs,
gum, and York Peppermint Patties.

Fall crafts are my fav!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oK, I'm totally scraplifting this idea.....

amanda persinger said...

yep...me too! ; )

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."