{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, December 21

Today is Wednesday

I had the laundry in at 8:30 this morning.


I let the boys play in the rice bin on the deck.

We don't do it alot, so it's fun and interesting everytime.

Keeps them busy while I am trying to finish things.

Like, I don't know, 30 elf cookies!!


Look closely, someone took a bite!
Hahaha that was me.
I messed up that one anyway, and I wanted to make
sure they didn't taste like poo before I give them to my
friends. They didn't. Whew!
I saw them first over at Bake at 350.
I followed her directions exactly.
Including making my own template!
I will show you the finished cookies tomorrow.


And now, I mop the dirty nasty floors.

What are you guys doing today?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

OMG! i LOVE your cookies! they look so "professional" ; ) ...and did you do two post in one day!? lol!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."