{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, August 20

yummy....




Do you make these?
Have you had these?
Oh. my. goodness!
They are one of your very favorite desserts.
We are easy to please over here.

I make them almost every time my mom visits
because she loves them too and that keeps me from eating
half of the 9x13 pan. Because I would.

I could.

I have.
I believe their official title is, scotcheroo.
But I just call them YUMMY!

Here's the recipe:

1cup sugar
1cup light corn syrup
1 cup Peanut Butter

Melt that all together on the stove top.
Add 6 cups of Rice Krispies.
Stir and spread into a 9x13 pan.
Melt a whole bag of chocolate chips.
Go ahead. Use the whole bag.
You'll be glad you did.
Spread that yummy chocolate on top and let all that cool.
If you can.
I usually eat 3 while they are still gooey.
While hiding from the kids.
Because they would just make a huge mess of that.

Once cooled. Cut and EAT!

Go make them.
And keep the ingredients on your staples list!
For sure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."