{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Saturday, October 6

happenings...

I have tried to write a blog post for a week now.
I have had picture problems, problems loading,
computer problems and lack of interest.

EDIT!! HAHAHA I AM LAUGHING HISTYRICALLY AT THAT
 LAST POST FULL OF PICTURES THAT I HAD NO IDEA
POSTED. HA! WITH NO WORDS. AH WELL. I'M LEAVING IT
AND HERE YOU GO WITH SOME DESCRIPTIONS!

Here's what has been happening around here:
Maddox finished all his baseball games and
got a bow and arrow for his reward.
He had a great baseball season.
Lots of improvement.


He's in love with his bow.
He begs his daddy almost everyday to take him out to shoot.
After about 2 days he got the hang of it and can now pull it back
on his own. So can Emma. She was kinda digging shooting the bow.

He was very proud of himself.

We have told him that it is not a toy.
It's a real weapon and he can only use it when daddy
is with him. Mark keeps the bow in one place, the arrows in another.
He even puts them in different places each time they use it.
Good daddy.
*****************************************************************
Tanner carried a purse to church.
He had offering.
Don't be hatin'.


*************************************************************
Craft Camp was so much fun!!

Amanda made all this yummy food.
All of it.

We had 19 crafters!
woo hoo!
They had a great time
(I hope) and made 4 lovely crafts!
 

 
 

Here's just 3 of our beautiful giveaways.

Amanda made all those too!
Plus 3 scarf giveaways and one awesome chalkboard!
She rocks!
 

The ladies did a great job on their crafts!
We will back for a spring session.
I can't get that out of my head already!
************************************************************
Pregnancy update:
I have gained a little over 30lbs.
I feel yucky and blah.
30 extra pounds is hard to carry around.
It's exhausting most days.
I'm done.
I'm ready to hold my baby.
I want her to cook as long as she needs, but I am excited for the end.
At 36 weeks I am dilated to a 1cm. Baby is still high and cervix is still thick.
Sooooo....I will go back on Monday again to check for progress.
I will be induced on Oct. 19th if she doesn't make
her debut before then. As far as convenience goes, I hope we can wait til
the 19th although I am a wee bit scared of being induced.
Never done that before.
************************************************************
It's fall break.

I am trying to remember to take pictures.

The nursery is pretty much done.
Just a few more cutesy stuff and I will show you.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."