{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, January 14

Emma's 8th Birthday


Emma decided on a sleepover for her birthday.
We are still adjusting to Meredith time (as I call it) so
I was not up for a house full of giggly girls...
just a couple of cute neighbors!
Mark set the tent up in the bonus room and I decorated
it with some banners and Christmas lights. It was really cute.
Emma loved it.
I told them they would be sleeping in the tent and Rylee ask
me if I knew what a pallet was? She wanted to sleep on one of those she said.


I also bought the girls matching pajamas.
I think they had fun with that.
 


Rylee came over first.
Her and Emma had fun sneaking around taking pictures.
I heard them whispering about it so I got my camera out too.


I made these sweet little sleepover cakes for each girl.
I think they are so adorable and Emma just squealed when
she first saw them.

I, of course, got this idea from pinterest.
Most of the ones I saw were made from fondant.
I'm not so great at fondant (haven't had much practice)
so I decided to put in a miniature La-La Loopsy and
decorate with Buttercream frosting.
I think they turned out so cute!

I just drew the headboards onto cardstock and stuck it on with
a glob of icing. I added each girls initial to their headboard.

You know I had to make some cookies!
I love this sleepover mix of cookies.
Fuzzy slippers, pajamas, and popcorn!
The girls loved them and they were fun to make.
I bagged some up for treats and sent them home!
 
The party was  asleep around 10pm and because it was rainy and
cloudy the bonus room stayed dark in the morning and the girls
slept till almost 7:30am. I was happy with that. Emma had a great time!

Today is her actual birthday.
We are taking her out for dinner.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa Medina said...

Waoo!! How beautiful are those bed-lalaloopsycakes! And those cookies, you have an incredible talent. Such a great Idea for a girl birthday.

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, air max, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach factory outlet, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet store online, louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, louboutin, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, prada handbags, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, jordan shoes

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, mcm handbags, canada goose jackets, baseball bats, bottega veneta, beats by dre, canada goose, giuseppe zanotti, marc jacobs, nfl jerseys, canada goose, lululemon outlet, ghd, canada goose uk, moncler, ugg, insanity workout, north face jackets, reebok outlet, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, moncler, instyler, abercrombie and fitch, air max, wedding dresses, hollister clothing store, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, p90x, herve leger, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, soccer jerseys, ugg boots, rolex watches, chi flat iron, canada goose, soccer shoes, ugg australia, birkin bag, jimmy choo outlet, iphone 6 cases, moncler, moncler outlet, babyliss pro, celine handbags, uggs outlet, asics running shoes

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, air force, sac louis vuitton, new balance pas cher, louis vuitton, air max, michael kors, sac burberry, mac cosmetics, sac hermes, nike free pas cher, lululemon, mulberry, nike blazer, michael kors, timberland, converse pas cher, nike air max, polo lacoste, vans pas cher, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, sac louis vuitton, abercrombie and fitch, north face, hollister, nike free, nike roshe, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, hogan outlet, ralph lauren, hollister, sac guess, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, longchamp, nike huarache, michael kors pas cher, north face, nike tn, barbour, vans shoes, vanessa bruno, nike roshe run, nike trainers, nike roshe run, oakley pas cher, sac longchamp

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."