{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, March 18

random stuff


Emma's black history month report.
She got an A.
This is her second report.
This one came home with strict instructions that
the report should be in the child's handwriting! DUH!
Seriously, why don't parents just let the kids do the work.
Yes it will look like an 8 year old did it.
Because, guess what?? They ARE 8 years old!
I have many control issues probably far worse than yours,
but I refuse to do my child's work for them.
If I do it for her in 2nd grade, how will she know how to
do it in 3rd, 4th, 5th grade?!
Relax, it's not the end of the world.
She even misspelled something so we just crossed it
out and kept on going. Still got an A.

I'm done.
 

Meredith likes to sit here.
Especially when those bar stools are full
of loud, rowdy, admiring siblings.
 

The littles.
Tanner is developing some jealousy issues.
Either that or it's just hard to be 3.
He's been a little rough with Meredith lately so
we have to keep a close eye on them together.

Surprise visit from Papa!
He brought the kids donuts.
Look how long Mer's hair is in front.
That hair is a HOT MESS!
 

There has been lots of child labor around here for spring break.
They love to wash the dishes and I let them!
 

Meredith ate cereal!!
She loved it!
She ate it all.
 


Finally finished cutting burlap for Craft Camp.
That stuff is so very messy.
 


I am so thankful to my friend Amanda for starting a meal
swap with a small group of friends.
I love it!

I admit, I was skeptical at first because I am not a great cook.
So basically, I was worried for the friends receiving my meals.
Ha! But I it has worked so perfectly and I LOVE having
those meals in my freezer!

That's it for me.
Spring Break Week 2 is here.

Wish we were at the beach!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."