{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Friday, July 31

been scrappin...

Just wanted to share what I've been working on. I love, love, love this addicting hobby! It's so fun to create. I bought some new goodies so I;ve been playing around with that.
Sorry the pics are not great. IDK how others get beautiful photos of their lOs. I would love a 12x12 scanner! If anyone wants to pick that up for me, feel free. LOL





That's it for now. On another note. I am so proud of Mark. He has been on the ball with the first of a few home projects I want done before baby. We have worked on and off all week on casing out our windows and this weekend he will finish up with all the entry ways. It looks so great! love it! I love having a handy man around the house! Next week I think we are starting on landscape, and maybe a patio!!





1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

Oh...I didn't see the last one! All of them are good! You are lucky to have such a handy husband ; )

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."