1. Maddox is defiant as the day is long. exhausting. completely exhausting.
2. Tanner is a good sleeper...for a baby.
3. Emma never stops talking to us. never.
4. I could take a nap anytime, any hour, any place.
5. Maddox is in love with and thinks he is Diego. (sorry Buzz)
6. I have a list of unfinished projects that are driving me mad.
7. Where before I could clean my entire house (including laundry) in one morning, I now mentally make a goal for myself each day to do ONE chore! sad. (sometimes I get it done)
One day Emma won't want to talk to me at all, Maddox will be too big for time outs, I can go to bed whenever I want b/c so can they, I will carry anything I want in my purse because she will carry her own, my house will be clean, I won't be late b/c of them but I will be forgiving of the mom with small children that is late.
"Enjoy this moment, For this moment is your Life."
"God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him....
God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:20, 24 MSG