{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, October 18

Halloween Crafts (repost)

I am reposting some crafts that I did last year.
This little Halloween house is so cute and fun.

 
Paint the whole thing black first.
Believe me, I learned my lesson last year.
Then you will need some cute scrapbook paper
and lots of this:

Then have your cute little girl rip the paper
and glue it on!


And it does have a purpose.
It open ups to hold candy!

Oh, and these are cheap at Hobby Lobby.
Like...6 bucks.


Next are these cute little characters.
Made from heavy cardstock paper.
I got all the patterns from Scrapbooks Etc.
Last October issue. if you're interested.

The mummy was my favorite.
He was so cute.

 

You fill 'em with candy and give em' to your friends!

1 comment:

rachel... said...

I love the little spooky candy house! I'm thinking I won't be able to stay away from Hobby Lobby today!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."