{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, October 27

turkey cheese pockets

I love sharing recipes.
Especially the ones that you have memorized,
and can (and do) whip em' whenever
you need a little something.
This is one of my favorites for lunches
on a chilly day. You probably
already have all the ingredients.
Preheat to 400degress.
Smash your biscuits.
Great job for a 3 year old.
Chop your turkey into small pieces.
Then mix everything together.

That's mozzarella cheese.
2 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1tbs. miracle whip.
I don't measure.
I just squirt.
Fill the biscuits.
Fold over.
Seal the sides.
Bake for 10-12min.

We only filled 9 biscuits.
Maddox wanted a hotdog in his.
And that's it.
I should have showed you a picture
of the inside. But we ate them
too quickly. Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."