{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, December 21

crafts


I did some crafting a few days last week,
even though Tanner was doing this...


Our church puts up a 'family' tree.
Each family is supposed to bring an ornament
to hang on the tree that represents thier family.
I searched through my crafty scraps and
 I made this one for the us.



I also made one very similar to this one for
my friends over at This Life Was Meant to Shine.
But, of course, I forgot to take a picture of it.
Anyway, Amanda and I also got a few scrapbook pages
completed!
















Lots of Tanner pages, because I needed to catch him up!

And I figured out how to make these cuties...


I'm gonna make lots for Emma to wear in her hair.

My photo posting trouble is fixed finally!!
So I will be right back with some Christmas pictures
of the cutest kids in the world! :)

This is our life....

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."