{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, March 16

an Interview


with Emma.
Wouldn't you love to go back and read the details of your childhood interview?
I would. You would get to read all the cute things that you said word for word.
Get an understanding of who you were, what you were thinking and what was important to you.
I want my kids to have tons of memories.

Pictures, stories, diaries, scrapbooks, and even blog posts.
It is important to me for my kids to have all those things.
So without further ado, here's Emma's interview at the sweet tender age of 6.

Favorite Food:   Grapes
Favorite Drink:   Lemonade
Favorite Dessert:   Brownies
Favorite IceCream Flavor:   Vanilla
Best Friend at School:   Caitlin
Favorite thing to do at home:    Jump on the trampoline
Favorite thing to do outside:    Play teenagers with Riley
If you were an animal what would you be:    Cheetah
I love mommy when:    I go to the grocery store with her.
I love daddy when:    I wrestle with him.
I love Maddox when:    I play with him.
 I love Tanner because:   He's a sweet baby.
Favorite bible story:    Jesus died on the cross.
What is your best talent:    Art
Favorite color:      Red and Pink and Purple
If you were the mom today what would you do with your kids:   Take them on a vacation
What do you think about before falling asleep at night:    A bedtime story
What do you want to be when you grow up:     A teacher
What does daddy always say to you:    I love you
What do you want to learn:     to be an artist

Some of these answers I expected and some were....different.

...these are our memories

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE this post! :)

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."