{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, June 13

yard sale finds

I conveniently went to the grocery store at 7:30 on Saturday morning.
Just so happen there were some yardsales on my way. Who knew?
I got this window cubby shelf for only $10!

It's nice and sturdy, and has bead board on the back.
I threw the pillow in the trash, and ripped the red cloth off.

It has all different kinds of legs on the bottom.
I think I will have my handyman build me some wood frame/molding around the bottom.
And then I will just replace the pillow with one that matches Emma's room.

I also got this overnight bag from Justice for Emma.
It is in perfect condition and was only $2. score. 
If you've ever been in Justice you know their stuff is expensive.
I also got a DS case for Emma that looks like a little purse for $1.
I tucked that away until Christmas.

That was it for me. But I was happy with my finds!
Did you go? Find anything good?

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

awesome! You got lucky on those finds!

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."