{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, July 26

IKEA

I was determined to go to IKEA while in NYC.
I had never been.
The closest one is in Atlanta.

I had high hopes.
I wanted to go to check out these barstools that I had been eyeing.
My bar in the kitchen is very high and I'm having trouble finding
ones to fit that I like. I really, really love this one from IKEA and
I wanted to see if it would work but I don't think it's going to .



I knew I wasn't going to buy barstools while there,
but I wanted to buy something fun for the house.
And fun I found!


I got this cute little thing.
That is kind of like a curtain rod that goes
under your cabinets. They had all different kinds
of containers but this country, white metal was my fav!
I just love it.
The display was filled with faux greenery and ferns and I liked that look.
Faux greenery that I like is not cheap.
I found some for the smaller pots but they were 14.99 each. Seriously!?
After looking around at JoAnn's I found these two on Clearance for 1.97.

They were not to die for...but
once I got them in there...I like them.
Now I just need a larger fern type for the middle bucket.
Anyway, I am happy with it.

The only other thing I got was this bag holder.
I was trying to buy thing that we could pack and bring home.
I'm still working on the barstool idea.

Have you been to IKEA?
I'm ready to go back!

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."