{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, November 30

new lights and a book

Reading lights.
In the bedroom.
I don't like lamps.
So these were perfect.
I love them.
Mark says it looks like a hotel.
Awesome. That's what I was going for.
really.
Who doesn't want to sleep in a hotelish room every night?
I do.
See that little Christmas tree?
We have 5 trees this year.
Counting the little bedroom ones too.
THIS one, up there, is my favorite.
It's so pretty in that container.
Right on my nightstand.
Speaking of what's on my nightstand,
I am reading this:

I'm only on chapter 2, but I love it.
Love the writing style.
Someone told me it was hard to read.
But I like it.

Happy Wednesday.
Tanner and I are putting up trees and more Christmas.
Show you tomorrow.
Tomorrow is December!

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

Can I rent your room for a night ha!ha! I love those lights!! You will have to tell me where you got them I want some for my room and d's.

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."