{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, December 27

Elf cookies

I followed Bake at 350 directions exactly for making these cute little
Elf on the Shelf Cookies.  I made my cookie cutter from transparency paper.



I was worried about how their little faces might turn out.
I was hoping they wouldn't look like the guy locked in the basement from Goonies.
But I used icing Markers for the first time and wow!
I love them!! So easy and fun.




I will definitely be making these again next year.
and more!

The kids and I are enjoying our last week together before school starts again.
Playing with all the new toys. (I'll share soon)
 Slowly taking down Christmas..
AND planning a birthday party!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Elf on the Shelf cookies are adorable. Can you post your template please? I would like to make these. Thanks. Kathy

Kathy said...

Your Elf on the Shelf cookies are adorable. Can you please post your template? I would like to make these cookies. Thanks. Kathy

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."