{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, February 6

Our weekend

Hey there!
Did you have a great weekend?
We sure did.

Friday afternoon the weather was so nice.
The kids played outside for a long time after school.
Then we had friends over for game night!
This is the only picture I took. At all.
 I was going to try to take pictures but once everyone got here,
I got distracted. Ahh well. We had fun.

Saturday was a rainy, cloudy day.
We got laundry, cleaning, and playing done then I went antiquing with a friend.
I picked up this sweet little handmade sign for Emma's room.
When I got back, Mark had dinner ready!
Yum! That was nice.
Baked Ham, rolls, baked potatoes and green beans.


I hung the paper chains from E's Art Party in the playroom.

I made one of our favorite desserts.
Peanut butter rice krispie treats with chocolate on top.
So good.
They're gone now.
I completely took every.thing. out of the kitchen cabinets and drawers AND pantry to straighten, clean, wipe, throw away, and organize. Maddox found the crayon molds, so we made crayons!


The kids did this to the bonus room.
We ALL played connect 4 about 12 times.
Tanner beat Maddox twice!
It was so funny.
I wasn't even helping him.


Then Mark set the tent up in the bonus room so these
three could sleep there all night.
Maddox: "This is the best night ever!"
Even Tanner slept in there.
After he came down stairs twice.
I would say, "you want me to put you in your bed?"
Tanner: "No no no. Sleep tent."

Sunday was church then I volunteered at a consignment sale for a while.
The kids went to bed early.
Mark watched the superbowl.
I didn't.
I was on pinterest.

And now we are back to Monday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

Your super women....please rub off on me ; )ha! AND where was my invite to the party????

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."