{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, May 21

Table Makeover

Ahhhh....I love this table.

Now I do.
I bought it 3 years ago when we moved in.
It looked like this...


For three years!When I bought it, the plan was to change it.
Three years later!
Finally done.
Oh well.
I got up last Tuesday and said to myself,
I am tired of looking at that ugly table!
Nothing wrong with this table, but
it SO did not go with my darker colors.
So I painted it.
I spray painted it.
Then stained the top darker.

I love it.
The kids call it the 'new' table.
 This is the 2nd dining set that I have painted.
My advice?
Don't sand.
Don't prime.
Just paint and SEAL.
If you are staining the top, then you have to sand.
OR you flip your table top over like I did.


P.S. sorry for the lack in post last week.
It was a crazy busy week.
And I was a bad picture taker.
I will be better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

I love it! Looks like a brand new table! ; )

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."