{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Monday, July 16

Random Monday

Pool pictures from a few weeks ago.
I miss my pool time in the sun!

Tanner, Maddox, and Braden

Emma, Halle, and Chloe


at Target....
 
 


I painted the top of the kids art table.
It was white.
and really dirty.
Alls I had was black so that's what it got!


Do your kids love playing with things that are not really toys?
yeah. The tape measure is a favorite.


Tanner always wants me to take his picture while he makes
this face.


I sent the boys to 'the store next door' to pick up some Crisco.


I finally tackled Tanner's closet on Saturday morning.
It was rainy, Mark was playing with the kids and I was working.
I got all my fall consignment on hangers!


Maddox wore the black spiderman costume for 3 days
last week. He was really wanting it to stop raining.


Keeping busy at swim lessons.


That's it for me today.
Happy Monday!

Mom and I will be cleaning windows, light fixtures and
ceiling fans today in between doctor appts and lessons.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."