{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, July 19

crafts.....again?

YES! again.
We love to craft.
It keeps them busy and not arguing.
Gives me a chance to sit down with them.

bird houses.
$1 at JoAnn.


Gumball machines.
SO adorable.

The kids really had fun with these.
I would pre - cut all the pieces before you
say, "Hey! Let's make Gumball Machines!!"

sorry.
bad indoors pictures.
too lazy to take them down and find a better spot.

Again, we got this idea from Meg at Whatever.


Emma made a Summer collage while
Maddox and I played CandyLand and Bingo.
Tanner was napping.

Me: "why are you smiling like that?"
Emma: "because I have food in my mouth."
(crack up)


Our art corner.
 
Have we talked you into any crafts? 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."