{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, September 26

Fall decorating


This year I added the cornstalks.
love them.
9.99 at Lowe's and I divided them
to make two bunches.

I found some inspiration on Pinterest
to make this cute little bucket full of fall-ness.
It full of sticks, gourds, pumpkins,
some garland and I stuck a small mum in there.
My birdie pillows are new this year too.
From Clearance at Lowe's.

Leaves in a jar.

Piano top.

Upstairs bonus room.
Nothing new.
All made last year.

That's it for me.
For now.
I will do some Halloween stuff later.
The kids want spooky stuff this year.
I found a cute ghost idea on ...pinterest (of course)
What about you?
Have you decorated for fall?
Do you?
Will you?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."