{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Wednesday, October 17

baby girl nursery

Okay, we all know I have been keeping
this little ones name a secret and you are not going
to find out on this post BUT for the 7 of you that
read my blog YOU will get the first initial.
I thought about blurring it out.
Then thought I would be nice instead.

This was Tanner's room.
Then we bought IKEA bunk beds and moved
him in with Maddox. They love it. It works well.
All the boy toys in one bedroom.
With the help of my friend, I painted the walls
a gray color that I don't know the name of.
It's something from Lowe's. I love how it turned out.
Later this can easily be the guest room and I won't have
to repaint again. That's why I didn't want a pink or purple.
Anyway, here you go...


The circle above the bed is just like
the boys have above their beds.
(I'm still looking for one for Emma)
Tutorial here.
The bedding is white.
It's hard to tell from the picture.


Chalkboard I made from an old
GW frame. And I glued that bird on there.
It's actually a rattle.
I will hot glue anything.
 

New white shelf and books/toys for Tanner
to read and play with while I am nursing or
changing a diaper.

Subway art printed free from here
and then blown up at Staples.
That's another GW frame that I spray painted.

My lamp on the right there, is about to get some ruffles!
Thank you, Amanda!

I spray painted the rocking chair.
This chair has now rocked 4 sweet babies, soon to be 5!
I bought new fabric on Clearance at JoAnn.
My MIL and her handy dandy
sewing machine recovered it for me! Thanks, Di!
I will post a before/after on that soon.

We are excited to meet this new precious gift.
I wasn't sure about the whole inducement thing.
But it is so fun knowing that she will for sure
be here on Friday! 

Prayers for a healthy baby and deliver are appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."