{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Tuesday, July 9

another summer post

Hanging out. Eating Cheetos.
Summer is so fun.
You know I love it.
We  have been enjoying it.
Recently I am swamped with VBS work.
Feeling overwhelmed.
And without the kids in school, naps and quiet times..
blogging has taken a bit of a backseat.
I'm okay with that.
I will 'catch up'.  I have enjoy these precious children
now while they are here! And sleep when I can!

In an effort to keep Maddox writing this summer,
he wrote some friends and family letters.
He writes my grocery list for me.
And adds 'soda' to the list.
 
We've been pool hopping!
 
I mean, really? How many pictures do we need of us
at the pool? I can't help myself.
 
Eating out of my new picnic bag lots.
I love this huge thing! And it's cute.
My kids a lot of food.
It's like they are growing or something.
 
Hot Hues.
Why not?
 
The garden is growing.
some.
I wish I had a really big garden with so
many vegetables that I had to give them away!
That would be so fun.
 
 
How's your summer going?
 
"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."