{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Thursday, June 18

25 weeks....

Here's a new baby belly picture.....25 weeks now....I am feeling quite large lately.....like larger than I was with the other two.....and thinking I still have all of July, all of august and all of September....according to my due date. I really don't think I will make all the way to my due date of September 29! Emma came a week early.....Maddox 3 days early....we are kinda 'guessing' about this due date anyway. My next doc. appt. is on Monday........then I start going every two weeks. A friend of mine recently had here little baby boy......I visited him at the hospital.....He was simply adorable, loveable, and so sweet.......made me want mine real bad! Names: so we have a girls name and we have a boys first name, but no boys middle name.......any suggestions?.......and NO we are not telling the names.....everything will be surprise this time!! fun!!



Oh, BTW check out that baby ticker over there........we're about to break into double digits!..........and here's a sweet one of Madd lovin' the baby....the baby that is going to rock his world.....hehe.


No comments:

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."