{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Sunday, July 18

still here

Sorry I've been a litte MIA lately. I am still here.
VBS has been robbing me of all my time.
My shelf is still not finished.
My coffee table, um, not finished.
My chalk board, yep. not finished.
I did not yard sale on Sat!! Stroke out!
There is still a huge blank space in my breakfast area
because I sold my pictures right off the wall at my yard sale.
My scrapbook stash threw up all over my dining room,
about a month ago and it's still not picked up.
Tanner (who we now have dubbed, "Big Baby" from Toy Story)
has had a fever for a few days now.
I am planning a 'Back to School' party! because Emma is going
to Kindergarten...that's a good enough reason, right?
Emma is memorizing scripture and I think I'm going to have
to video her saying them. Because that 's probably the only
way any of you will get to hear it. (she's shy)
We are dog sitting Sally, FIL's sweet, old, fat, lazy beagle hound.
The kids love her, even Big Baby.
Maddox can NOT make him stop dumping out her water bowl all
over the garage floor. He just.cant.stop.  It's actually gotten quite comical.
We are at the exhaustion point of laughter. been there?
Well, as I am typing this Mark has proceeded to turn out the lights all
around me, lock up the doors, check on the kids, clean up my snack mess
I had over here and now has gone to bed. 
I think I will join him! I'm exhausted, but excited for the week ahead!
VBS is such a fun week for our kids and all the kids at church!
The projects can wait. And until then....
kisses

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

Ok...I forgive you for being MIA. Ha!ha! Have fun at VBS ... I think I wore my kids out w/VBS last year. So now they don't want to go :]

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."