{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Friday, November 19

Fixed it, Photo Friday and Catch up.

I fixed it!
If your blog ever won't let you post because you are out of memory space ask me
 and I will help straighten you out. Now on to the good stuff.

Here's the bathroom.
I'm finished with.
I love the board and battan.
I love the clean, and will stay clean, easy to wipe walls.
I love the really high chair rail.
Love my new mirror.
I like the paint color.
I know it looks yellow in this picture, but it is not
yellow Amanda!! :) It is greeeeeen. sorta. kinda. mostly green.
Anyway, I need to add a shelf or some kind of storage.
The board and battan plus the mirror only cost me $60!
That is pretty awesome.

Our next project is a biggie.
Remember when I told you months ago that we were doing a playroom
upstairs for the kids. Well, we finally are! Yay! They are going to have so much
fun in there this winter! I'm excited.

OH! I never showed you what I picked up at the flea market a couple of weeks ago.
Little green stool - $5.00
Old window - $10.00

I saw lots more that I wanted.
Am I the only one that stands in front of  something
beautiful saying, "I love that! But where would I put it?"
That was all I ended up with for one Saturday.

One more thing. Our Wal-mart has lots of the
Better Home & Gardens stuff on sale.
Including this basket for only $3.00.
O.k. Enough for today.
I need to turn off Tom and Jerry.

Here's my Photo Friday for this week:

Smile :) and Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey, I got one of those $3 baskets from Wal-Mart too. I'm actually making a craft project for it. I'll have to send you a picture, it's something you might like.

"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."