{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Saturday, June 23

Baby Gender Reveal Party


He or She???
This party was so fun.

These baby reveal parties have become so popular.
Thank you Pinterest.
We got our ultrasound on Thursday the 7th.
Told the lady to write down and seal in
an envelope if it was a baby girl or boy.
I promptly took that to Amanda so I wouldn't
be tempted to peek.
We watched most of the ultrasound but did not peek
at the private stuff.

I set up this little party in our backyard for
family, neighbors, and friends!
 
 

I was so pleased with the turn out!
 

Everything was pink and blue.
 
 

And then....
We opened the box!!!!!!
Amanda made me a special box filled with
pink OR blue balloons. She was the ONLY one that knew!
She's a good secret keeper!
We opened the box and out came
lots of beautiful, PINK balloons!!!
IT's A GIRL!!
I am so excited and feel so blessed.
Posted by Picasa
"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."