{ Metzgar Family Blog }

-

Sunday, August 26

New Layouts

I got a chance to sit down and get some scrappin' done a few weeks ago.
Much needed.
I'm so behind.
My pages aren't even in albums anymore.
They are just stacked high in the closet.
Blogging makes me feel caught up.
I wish I were.
I remember when Emma was a baby (a debated on saying little instead
of baby but she is still little) I was scrappin' pictures that I just
took the week before! I was on it.
3 kids and a busy life later. I am a tad slower at getting layouts finished.
Oh well.
Here they are.


Christmas 2011


Cute picture that I love of Emma and Madd.
I wrote down memories of the games they play together.


And last but not least the dad's home! page.
We need to remember all those memories.

Sadly, that was all I finished.
I would love nothing more than a weekend of just scrappin'
 and getting caught up.
Oh, bliss.

*******************************************************
P.S. Have you heard the news????
CRAFT CAMP IS BACK FOR A FALL SESSION!
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK.
 
"Enjoy this moment,
For this moment is your life."